Croydon 521 is a new vibrant cosmopolitan lifestyle minutes from the city.
Croydon 521, one of Adelaide’s most vibrant new addresses. Converted industrial buildings, historic cottages and lively neighbourhood cafés and pubs make up this bustling city fringe location. Join the growing number of people enjoying the cosmopolitan lifestyle the inner west has to offer.
At Croydon 521, you will be right in the middle of it all. This ‘hub of the inner west’ boasts amazing rail, tram and pedestrian access. With the planned extension of the tramline, this area will become even more connected.
Croydon 521 is the ultimate ‘walk-able’ place to call home. With vibrant Queen and Elizabeth Streets just minutes away, lazy brunches at one of the amazing cafés and shopping at some of the best vintage shops in Adelaide can become a regular part of your new lifestyle.
- City 8 minutes away and parklands close by
- Entertainment Centre and Hindmarsh Stadium at your doorstep
- Access to trains, trams, buses and bike trails
- Minutes to Welland Shopping Centre and 15 minutes to Westfield Westlakes
- Close to private and public schools in the city and surrounding suburbs
- Art community, Queen Street, loads of local pubs and boutique shops